Team entry criteriaPro-am Series
2024 ‘Pro-Am Series’ Entry Requirements
- Entry fee is £125 per team.
- Teams must have minimum 4 players and maximum 8 players.
- Only one professional player per team*.
- A player is deemed ‘Professional’ if they have played as a professional player in any cue sports genre, within two years from the date of their team application. This includes playing as a professional in any Ultimate Pool event.
- All players must live within 15 miles of each other – exceptions to the rule can be applied for, but will not be granted for professional players or players of exceptionally high ability.
- Ladies are excluded from the geographical rule.
*Some teams may have more than one professional player at the date of the tournament, but only in the circumstance that a registered player has turned ‘Professional’ between the date the team registered and the date of the tournament.