2021 ‘Pro-Am Series’ Essential Info
- Players can arrive from Wednesday 18th August (practice and flyers available), or Thursday 19th August with Men’s singles qualifiers starting Thursday afternoon, and playing right through to early hours. Ladies singles will start from 8pm Thursday.
- Team event starts 8.30am Friday 20th August. Tournament finishes Sunday 22nd August, late afternoon.
- Men’s singles qualifiers will start 3pm Thursday, and 8pm Thursday for women, with last entry at 11.30pm on Thursday for either event. Players simply arrive in the arena and enter any time up until 11.30pm. Once registered, players wait to be drawn and called to a table to play two knockout matches. Players from the same team or teams will not be drawn together in the qualifying stages. Players must win both matches to qualify for the main event on Friday.
- Lady spectators can now play in the Ladies Singles and Mixed Doubles! Usually they would need a player’s wristband, but we have decided to change this rule to reduce the cost and encourage more ladies to participate. They must still pay the required entry fee for Ladies Singles or Mixed Doubles, but will not require a player’s wristband.
- Any lady players from the Novice Series can compete in the Ladies Singles or Mixed Doubles of the Pro-Am event, using their Novice weekend players wristband. If they want to play in the Pro-Am team event, they will need a Pro-Am players wristband.
- All players and spectators must have a tournament wristband to gain access to the event. For players, these are £45 for the Pro-Am weekend or £70 for both weekends. Spectators are £20 and these can be used for duration of festival. The relevant bands are provided FREE to those who book the ‘Golden 8 Ball Accommodation Package’, with the Norbreck Castle Hotel.
- Entry fee is £125 per team. All team entry fees are non-refundable, unless event is cancelled.
- Teams can only register online and must pay immediately using credit or debit card.