Special Needs Tournament
We are planning an event for 6th to 9th June 2019.
Details will be released later in the year.
In 2018 we hosted our very first ‘Special Needs’ tournament, attracting 12 individual players, making the festival of pool truly open to any player, regardless of their skill level or ability. Pool is a great community sport to be enjoyed by all, and we want anyone who loves playing pool to be able to experience the magic of the Golden 8 Ball.
We believe 2019 will attract many more players with Special Needs, especially after they hear what a great time was had by all those that attended in 2018.
The great advantage of our Special Needs Weekend is that players can enter individually and be put into teams when they arrive.
- To be held same weekend as Amateur event
- £40 Special Needs entry fee per person – includes team and single entry
- Special Needs players can also enter flyers, singles and doubles of the Novice Amateur event
- An area of the arena will be dedicated to the special needs tournament
- Arrive Thursday 6th June and depart Sunday 9th June (3 night stay)
- 3 player team event – format to be decided once numbers confirmed, we guarantee to follow the Golden 8 Ball ethos of delivering plenty of pool
- Singles knockout