Team entry criteria for Amateur Series
Criteria and requirements
- Entry fee is £75 per team – no deposit required.
- Teams must have minimum 3 players and maximum 6 players.
- There are no geographical rules for player entry.
- Maximum ONE male ‘County A’ player per team – current or past ranking.
- If you were ‘County A’ standard, but no longer play county, you are still considered a ‘County A’ player.
- No professional or ex-professional players, of any cue sports genre.
- No international players or ex-international players.
- Exceptions to the rule may be granted to those aged 17 and under, at time of team registration.
- Lady players may be granted exceptions to the international and county rule, depending on their ability.
- No players of exceptionally high ability. Tournament committee will decide if a player is too good for this event, based on their recent playing history.