Team Entry Criteria
Novice Amateur Series
2019 ‘Novice Amateur Series’ Entry Requirements
- Entry fee is £85 per team – no deposit required.
- Teams must have minimum 3 players and maximum 6 players.
- There are no geographical rules for player entry.
- Maximum ONE male ‘County A’ player per team – current or past ranking.
- If you were ‘County A’ standard, but no longer play county, you are still considered a ‘County A’ standard player.
- Players that have won £1,000 or more in prize money, as an individual or as part of a team, at a recognised pool event, are not allowed to enter the ‘Novice Amateur Series’.
- No high-stake money match players – any player that has played a match for £5k or more.
- No professional or ex-professional players, of any cue sports genre.
- No international players or ex-international players.
- Exceptions to the rule may be granted to those aged 17 and under, at time of team registration.
- Lady players may be granted exceptions to the international and county rule, depending on their ability.
- This is a novice player tournament, no players of exceptionally high ability.
- Tournament committee will decide if a player is too good for this event, based on their playing history.
- Players who bring the tournament into disrepute or do not play in the spirit of the game are not welcome to enter.
- Right of admission is reserved. This is a private event and the organisers decision is final.