Special needs tournamentAccepted teams for this year's Novice Amateur Series tournament
Special Needs Event
We are planning an event for 18th to 21st June 2020.
In 2018 we hosted our very first ‘Special Needs’ tournament, attracting 12 individual players, making the festival of pool truly open to any player, regardless of their skill level or ability. Pool is a great community sport to be enjoyed by all, and we want anyone who loves playing pool to be able to experience the magic of the Golden 8 Ball.
The great advantage of our Special Needs Weekend is that players can enter individually and be put into teams when they arrive.
We are planning to host another Special Needs event in 2020, if enough players can commit to it.
- To be held same weekend as the Pro/Am event
- £40 Special Needs entry fee per person – includes team entry and singles entry
- An area of the arena will be dedicated to the special needs tournament
- Arrive Thursday 18th June and depart Sunday 21st June (3 night stay)
- 3 player team event – format to be decided once numbers confirmed, we guarantee to follow the Golden 8 Ball ethos of delivering plenty of pool
- Singles knockout
Places are limited to the first 16 Special Needs players that register and pay.